Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Day of Many Thanks



Thanksgiving this year brought many new things to be thankful for. I have been truly blessed with a wonderfully close and happy family. I was so glad that we were able to spend our Thanksgiving holiday with people that we love the most. The two main reasons to be thankful this year is my beautiful, healthy, and happy son. He has truly changed my life for the better. I love the new chapter in my life titled "Mommy". The second reason to be thankful is for my grandmother, Bonnie Mignot. She is one of the strongest women I have ever met. She has fought and beat breast cancer three times! We were not sure what emotions we would be feeling during this holiday season because she had to make a trip back to the Mayo Clinic for her cancer scan and THANK GOD she was cleared. She has to go back in April to be scanned again but for now we will rejoice in her fight and her ability to kick cancer's a**!

1 comment:

  1. SO happy to hear about your grandma!! Love your new picture... TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete