

I am dying for Owen to try out his "big boy" toys such as the exersaucer and jumper. He is still to little for them but last night I decided to give the exersaucer a try. He wasn't quite sure what to do or what was going on at first. He would whine for a little bit and then look around at all the toys. After about 10 minutes of going back and forth he found the mirror and then the sheep. He is getting more control over his hands and would grab the sheep and move them back and forth on the track. This kept him occupied for quite sometime. I think I may even be able to get some cleaning done around the house once he gets a little bigger. I tried to videotape him playing but of course once I started he began to get upset. I was so proud of him though, smiling and moving those sheep around!
No comments:
Post a Comment