Friday, March 19, 2010

Yummy in His Tummy!




It doesn't seem possible but Owen is now eating cereal! We have been adding it to his bottle for a little over a month now but for the past week he has been sitting in his highchair and eating it from his little spoons. Mike and I tried this three weeks ago but Owen was not quite ready. He would scream when he was in his highchair and the cereal would just sit in his mouth and roll down his chin but now he is reaching for it and swallowing on his own. He of course is making a mess but that is the best part. I am thinking another week of this and then we will move on to oatmeal and by six months he will be eating baby food. I am still nursing him and that is going really well but it is fun to interact with his feedings in a different manner and now daddy can help too!

No comments:

Post a Comment