



Have I mentioned that my son is a little fish? Well, he is! Owen absolutely loves the water so when the opportunity arrived to enroll him in swimming lessons I jumped on the chance. Swimming lesson are eight sessions and last thirty minutes at a time which is perfect for our little man but it is also nice that we are able to spend an extra 20 minutes playing around the pool as a family. Owen is the youngest in his class, the other children are a year old, so a lot of the lessons do not pertain to him but he still loves splashing around and "kicking" his little feet. Next year he will be able to jump in and out of the water and go down the slide all by himself but for now we will enjoy the swimming that he is able to do.
I went swimsuit shopping a couple days ago... boo!! I was looking at these pictures and just wanted to say how BEAUTIFUL you look in your suit :)
ReplyDelete