I can hardly believe that I almost have a 2 year old. . . omg!! We have had a blast so far this summer, I have enjoyed spending each day with my little man. We have been very busy enjoying swimming lessons, Little Monkey Business, Wonderscope, Zonkers, park play dates, and Deanna Rose. I am hoping to sneak away to the Topeka Zoo sometime before school starts, hopefully the weather will cool down a bit so we can go. Owen and I are also leaving next week for Louisiana for a week to visit nonnie and pop! While we are there we are going to go to the circus with my three nephews and niece.
You have grown so much this past month.
*You can point to your nose, ears, eyes, tongue, teeth, mouth, belly, and booty ;)
*You prefer to only use "adult" silverware
*You can say mom, mommy, daddy, papa, no, go, hot, dog, puppy, shoes, shoot em (grandpa Vince can have credit for that one), ewww stinky, book, trash, ouch, choo choo, drink, paci, baby, that, this, eat, one, two, and three, (I am sure there are more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head
*You have really started to enjoy books and will grab them off the shelf for me to read
*You "quack" like a duck although it sounds more like a monkey
*You are OBSESSED with "choo choo" trains, you have started a collection of Thomas toys and clothing
*You jumped into the pool for the first time and went off the diving boards (with mommy/daddy's help of course)
*You can follow directions and understand simple commands like "go and get your milk", "hand that to daddy", etc.
*You are still a horrible, picky eater so I have to hide veggies in your food
*You give the best kisses and enjoy passing them out to whoever is willing to receive them
No comments:
Post a Comment